The band will be starting the St Patrick’s Day week shortly and we have a lot of performances planned. Here are places where you can see the band.
On Saturday March 11th, we start off the day at 9:00AM by playing at the midway point of the 5k race of the Highlands Ranch Community Association. After that we have a full schedule on Saturday.
- 1:00 – Maggie Smiths, 6631 S Peoria St, Englewood
- 2:30 – Ned Kelly’s, 5686 S Sycamore St, Littleton
- 4:00 – Slattery’s, 5364 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Greenwood Village
- 5:00 – McCormick’s Fish House, 1659 Wazee Street, Denver
- 8:30 – Ned Kelly’s, 5686 S Sycamore St, Littleton
On Sunday March 12th we are in concert with the Longmont Chorale at Lifebridge Christian Church. The show is at 3:00
On Thursday March 16th we are in concert at the Louisville Recreation and Sr at 6:00
On Friday March 17th (St Patrick’s Day itself) we have another full schedule:
- 1:00 – Ned Kelly’s, 5686 S Sycamore St, Littleton
- 4:00 – Esters, 1950 S Holly, Denver
- 4:30 – Woodkern and Wolfhound Distillery, 5405 W 56th Ave, Arvada
- 6:15 – Erie Community Center, Erie
- 6:30 – View House Centennial
- 7:45 – Irish Snug, 1201 E Colfax Ave, Denver
- 8:30 – McLoughlin’s, 2100 16th Street #145, Denver
On Saturday March 18th, we are playing at FuNuGyz, 17904 Cottonwood Dr, Parker
We still have some room for more gigs on Saturday, the 11th. Please contact us if you are interested.